[TRNSYS-users] Cp values or generator calculator

Ciprian Calianu calinex50 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:15:09 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

 I return with one question regarding the calculation of Cp values or how
they can be generated. I have read the Tutorial file but it says just for 2
facades but it doesn't say what those values mean. -0.1 for FacadeW and 0.1
for FacadeE.
And they are mentioning two websites where I can find

If you do not have access to wind tunnel data, you can use the Cp_calc

program (available in the ‘files’ section of the COMIS discussion group on

http://cpgen.bouw.tno.nl .

Hope you can helpe me and also with the previous problem concerning how to
add the first floor and the second floor linked to the ground floor.

Thank you,

Ciprian.