[TRNSYS-users] VI Brazilian Solar Energy Congress (VI CBENS)

Prof. Antonio Marcos Siqueira antonio.siqueira at ufv.br
Fri Feb 12 11:21:28 PST 2016

VI CBENS http://www.abens.org.br/CBENS2016/index.php The VI Brazilian Solar
Energy Congress (VI CBENS) and a biennial event organized by the Brazilian
Association of Solar Energy (ABENS), and What It aims one researchers,
professionals and students focusing on solar energy, contextualized in the
field of Renewable Energy. In line with the Previous Editions hopefully
Having a Job Contribution Technology and Relevant Scientific Development of
solar energy in the country, seeking PROMOTE information exchange and
experiences between the scientific community and decision-makers, funders
and practitioners to the profession . The Organizing Committee of the VI
Brazilian Congress on Solar Energy (VI CBENS) HAS pleased to INVITE you (a)
To Join Us In this event, which will take place in Belo Horizonte, Brazil,
in the period 04-07 of April 2016, the School of Engineering UFMG / Campus
Pampulha. We hope nos Find in Belo Horizonte!

Atenciosamente,
*Prof. Antonio Marcos de Oliveira Siqueira,*
*Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Química - PPGEnQ*
*Laboratório de Simulação Numérica e Fenômenos de Transporte - LabSim*
Universidade Federal de Viçosa - UFV
Departamento de Química - DEQ, sala 208
Av. P. H. Rolfs - S/N, Campus Universitário
CEP 36570-900, Viçosa - MG - Brasil
Fone: 31-3899-2370
Email:
antonio.siqueira at ufv.br