[TRNSYS-users] Type 666 Data

#GABRIEL GOH SZE WEI# M120130 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Tue Feb 2 03:16:57 PST 2016

Dear all,

I am using Trnsys17 and I have some queries on Type 666.

1.       What is the difference between Chilled Water Inlet Temperature and Cooling Water Temperature? Does this correspond to chilled water return temp (entering) and chilled water supply temp (leaving) respectively?

2.       How are Chilled Water Inlet Temperature and Cooling Water Temperature different from CHW Set Point Temeprature?

3.       Similarly what is the difference between Chilled Water Flowrate and Cooling Water Flowrate?

4.       I have a specific chiller which I intend to input. How do I convert the biquadratic coefficients for the performance curves into text file for full and part load. Link to chiller specs http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/modelica/releases/v2.1.0/help/Buildings_Fluid_Chillers_Data_ElectricEIR.html#Buildings.Fluid.Chillers.Data.ElectricEIR.ElectricEIRChiller_Carrier_19EX_5208kW_6_88COP_Vanes
Thank you :)

Kindest regards,
Gab