[TRNSYS-users] type112b

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Dec 29 13:40:14 PST 2016

I would suggest that you read the technical description for this model, and every model that you plan to use, to better understand the assumptions behind the model so you may use it properly.  In this case, the documentation does an excellent job of answering your questions.

Jeff / TESS

Sent from my iPhone