[TRNSYS-users] type 557 boreholes in series

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Dec 14 11:26:45 PST 2016

Louis,

Are you reducing the flow rate such that you have the same flow rate per
bore when you connect them in series? I.E. The total flow rate for 6
bores in series should only be 1/6 of the flow if they were all in
parallel.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 12/14/2016 12:59 pm, via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want to see the effect of the number of boreholes in series in a typical ground storage application. I have 72 boreholes and I change the number of boreholes in series as well as the number of radial regions to 1, 6 12, etc… and the results are always unchanged ??
>
> Does anyone knows why ?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Louis Lamarche

Links: