[TRNSYS-users] ***negative relative humidity ratio error in EES *** (Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users)

Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 9 08:39:30 PST 2016

Dear Javier
I don't have any idea,maybe you are correct. I'm really wiling to know your
progress f you could solve it
Thank's

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

*amirrezaheidary*
*master student of energy systems Engineering*
*Sharif university of technology*
*Tehran-Iran*
*E-mail address*:

heidari at energy.sharif.edu

a <sm_mousavi at pwut.ac.ir>mirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com

*P* *Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need
to.*