[TRNSYS-users] ***negative relative humidity ratio error in EES *** (Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users)

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 9 08:04:37 PST 2016

Dear Amirreza,

I have the same problem. If I do a simulation Just in EES with some inputs
using a parametric table, the whole year can be simulated without problems.
If I call the same model with the same input from TRNSYS, I get
psychrometic errors Just like you.

My guess is that in my case TRNSYS doesn't make the update of Guess Values
in EES. Let me know if you think the same from your problem so we can work
it.

Greets and Good luck,
Javier Vega