[TRNSYS-users] UPDATE on: Problem connecting EES to TRNSYS

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 2 12:20:10 PST 2016

Relative to the previous message I sent, regarding to connect an EES model
in TRNSYS, I've tried several things and it seems that the problem is that
EES doesn't update the Guess Values when calling it from TRNSYS. So, the
model has trouble to converge without a previous clue of the solution of
the system of equations.

Is it a way to automatically update Guess Values from TRNSYS? I've tried
using Type 66a and Type 66d.

Thank you for your time and the best of wishes for you,
Javier Vega Benavente
Mechanical Engineering Student, Universidad de Concepcion.