[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS - Matlab Type155.dll ERROR

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:31:13 PDT 2016

I assume that you have restarted your computer and tried again – it never hurts…

Sometimes it helps to register the Matlab version you intend to run as an Automation server.

You can do that from within Matlab:

*         Start MATLAB, with the Run as administrator option (right-click on shortcut, choose run as admin)

*         Because you open Matlab to run this command, you know for sure which Matlab version you will register, in case you have multiple versions on your machine. You can double check by running 2 commands:

o   ver      (should return info on R2015a)

o   computer('arch')    (should return win32)

*         Run the following command (including the exclamation mark): !matlab -regserver

*         MATLAB opens a minimized command window. Open this window and exit MATLAB.

*         Cross your fingers, restart your computer (again, it never hurts…) and try again.

Michaël Kummert, Polytechnique Montréal