[TRNSYS-users] (PLEASE)optimization of a solar heating system combined with dual-source heatpump

Free kobever24 at 163.com
Wed Apr 13 06:47:17 PDT 2016

Dear all
I am now doing a project named "optimization of a solar heating system combined with dual-source heatpump(dual-source:water in storage tank  and outdoor air)" in trnsys for my master degree thesis, the system is just used for space heating in heating season at a high and cold area where the solar radiation is not so good.The schematic diagram of the system is as follow:
I want to find the best configuration of the system (include the area of the collectors, the angle of azimuth&dip of the collector, the constant flowrate of the collectors, the volume of the storage tank ) .when i simulated it in trnsys and genopt using PSO ,i tried to set the object function as the sum of  energy consumption in a year or the life circle cost of the system ,it turned out that the optimised area of collector is awalys to be the low limit of the collectors range i set in the genopt, may be it is  the truth,i am confused.

another question which is really important to me:
Has anyone has the experience of optimization in similar system?how to confirm the best area of collector of the system?
any advice is much appreciated.
Ware
best regards