[TRNSYS-users] TMY Weather Data File

Jean Marais jeannieboef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:30:25 PDT 2015

Whitebox technologies can make you any file you need. You need to
understand the way the data was measured and recorded. The american
convention is to measure over the hour and record the value at the end of
the hour, whilst the European convention is to right the result halfway
through the hour. I thought TMY and epw use the same convention. Take a
look on unmethours for similar questions.