[TRNSYS-users] Type666’s stage control

吴伟伟v v xiaoweiweiwu at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:12:50 PDT 2015

Dear users,

Hi all!
I’m using TRNSYS to model a typical HVAC system,i.e.,chiller( type666) and fan coil(type 508a) combined a building model(type 56). I set a room thermostat(type645) for room temperature control, but I found that the chiller has oscillations which result in chilled water temperature fluctuated strongly  several times even in an hour。My question is as following:

1.  Is there any idea to control Type666 to output its cooling capacity as 0.25,0.5,0.75, 1,like stages control?
2.  Should I set more chiller(equally sized) in the model to realize the number of chillers control instead of one chiller?

I did not found the relevant information in the forum. Can someone please help me with this issue?

With best wishes
Yours sincerely
Wu weiwei