[TRNSYS-users] walls

Farah.SOUAYFANE at unice.fr Farah.SOUAYFANE at unice.fr
Wed Oct 21 07:32:33 PDT 2015

Dear Sir,

Actually I want to define a wall which is composed of 2 parts (each part
has its specific layers) as attached below.
for example the part of the wall in the center is of area 4.1 meter
square (2215mm X 1992mm) and it is composed of different layers than the
rest of the wall ( in this part I want to add PCM  and insulation).
how can I define it in TRNBUILD?

And same question for a wall that it is not rectangular ( composed of 5
edges for example) as attached in the second figure. How can I define it

is it better to use sketshp trnsys 3d? how can I install it?

Thanks in advance
best regards