[TRNSYS-users] Rebuilding TRNDLL.dll using open source Fortran compiler

Łukasz Kozioł l.koziol at cim-mes.com.pl
Tue Oct 20 01:22:22 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have addressed my question to my local TRNSYS distributor, but they don't
have any relevant experience in using G95 compiler to rebuild TRNDLL.dll
file.

I would like to rebuild TRNDLL.dll in order to increase the number of
allowed outputs and parameters in TRNSYS project. There is in documentation
instruction how to do rebuild this file, but it is explained only in case of
Intel Visual Fortran and Compaq Visual Fortran. Unfortunately I don't have
license to any of these compiler. Is it possible to rebuild TRNBUILD.dll
using G95 compiler or another open-source Fortran compiler? I have found
such a file with manual which describes how to create new type using G95
compiler -
<http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex17.htm>
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex17.htm

I would be grateful to you if someone could help me to overcome this
problem.

Yours faithfully,

Lukasz Koziol

CIM-mes Projekt Sp. z o.o.