[TRNSYS-users] BCVTB - TRNSYS connection

kamal kishore khatri kamalkhatri at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:19:18 PDT 2015

Dear all,
My research group is facing one problem, we would be grateful if somebody can help us out from it.
The problem is that we are not able to modify the fuel type in Cogenration model IC Engine (type 907).
Is there any flexibility for choosing different fuels (similar to the Generic Diesel Engine Type 120-a)?
Thanks in advance,
regards,
Kamal k khatri

Dr. Kamal Kishore Khatri

Associate Professor and Head, Dept. of Mechanical-Mechatronics Engineering,

The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Gram- Rupa Ki Nangal, Post- Sumel, Via.- Jamdoli,

Jaipur (Raj.) Pin- 302031

Phone No.: 09414961287

Email: kk.khatri at lnmiit.ac.in