[TRNSYS-users] doubt trnsys optimization

Alex alamoreno19 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:06:03 PDT 2015

Hi i am Alex, is the first time that i write in this forum.
I have two doubts. I'm using trnsys to model a solar system combined to  a HVAC system, here no problem but i want run a optimization with trnopt, when i run optimizatinon, appear an error, "Can't  be found the Genopt", I perform all the instructions but i can not. This is the first problem. As i couldn't apply this method i've thought do the optimization with Matlab, but i've had another problem, when i run trnsys since matlab,  trnsys has problems with type 155. i'm work with matlab 2012 and trnsys 16, could be that they are not compatible.
I prefer perform the optimization with trnopt. Can they help me?
Thanks