[TRNSYS-users] Follow up on Type56 Inverted-Matrix Error

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Tue Nov 10 00:43:33 PST 2015

Brad,

It seems that you are using an older version of TRNSYS. The Text of the error message has been updated.
Type 56 uses the invert routine of the kernel Invert.f90 and this routine can handle much large matrixes.

Since it works for half  hour time step the problem seems to be solved for you.

Marion

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Bradley Painting
Gesendet: Montag, 9. November 2015 13:45
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Follow up on Type56 Inverted-Matrix Error

Regarding my earlier message about the Type56 Inverted Matrix error:

(Subroutine MATRIX-INVERT was called from the type 56 multizone building model with an array size greater than 50 x 50).

It seems like switching to a smaller time step fixed the problem. I was only using 1 hour steps and switched to half hour.

--

Brad Painting

Master of Science Candidate, Renewable Energy Engineering

Department of Technology & Environmental Design

Appalachian State University

Boone, NC  28608