[TRNSYS-users] PVT (Type 560), input no. 14

SANJEEV JAKHAR sanjeev.jakhar at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Nov 22 00:09:46 PST 2015

Dear Trnsys users,
I am using PVT (Type 560) system for my simulation. I am stuck in the input
no. 14 (fluid heat transfer coefficient) which appears to be dimensionless
but actually  it is in W m2/K. How come it is dimensionless quantity. Also
by changing its value it is not effecting the results in any way. Please
help me for the concern problem.

Thanks & Regards,

*Sanjeev Jakhar*
Research Scholar

*Center for Renewable Energy and Environment Development (CREED)Mechanical
Engineering Department*
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani*
*Rajasthan - 333031*