[TRNSYS-users] Connection between two or more air-nodes

ITF - Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Thu Nov 19 07:38:28 PST 2015

Hi Wirich

I think you haven't defined the airflow between zone. Trnbuild allows
you to evaluate thermal behaviour, not airflows.
If you want to take into account airflow between zones, you have to
define them.
You can use Comis or Contam (which are free) or Trnflow (not free) to
evaluate airflows between zones.
You will find example on how to use Contam and Comis in Trnsys directory.

Best regards
Logo_ITF
*Adrien JEZEQUEL*
Simulation Dynamique - Calculs numériques

62 rue du Bolliet
73230 SAINT-ALBAN-LEYSSE
Tél : +33(0) 479 750 029
Fax : +33(0) 479 852 122