[TRNSYS-users] Connection between two or more air-nodes

Wirich FREPPEL freppelw at noirot.fr
Thu Nov 19 07:19:29 PST 2015

Dear TRNSYS users,

I built a multi zone model with Sketch Up. This model consists of
several air-nodes (one air-node per room). Some of them are linked, for
example, two rooms are connected because there aren't any wall between them.
In the Sketch Up model, I put a "virtual surface" between both, hoping
that this virtual surface would not block the aeraulics exchange.
But when I run a simulation in TRNSYS, with an infiltration rate in one
of the linked rooms, the thermal perturbation is not seen on the other
room. It's like there is a physical separation between both.

Does anyone know where my mistake could be?

Best regards

--
Wirich FREPPEL
Ingenieur Doctorant en Recherche & Developpement