[TRNSYS-users] Changing the units in the input section doesn’t work on type5f

Christian Peper s54869 at beuth-hochschule.de
Tue Nov 10 02:57:33 PST 2015

Hi there, for my master thesis I’m simulating a waste-water-heat
exchanger. By using the type5f (heat exchanger – cross flow – both
fluids mixed) I noticed that changing the units (for example input/hot
side flow rate change from kg/h to kg/s) doesn‘t work. The data is given
by a data reader (type9d) and linked to type5f. I’m using TRNSYS 16. Has
someone else experienced the same problem?

Christian Peper
Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin, Germany