[TRNSYS-users] Follow up on Type56 Inverted-Matrix Error

Bradley Painting paintingbr at appstate.edu
Mon Nov 9 04:45:14 PST 2015

Regarding my earlier message about the Type56 Inverted Matrix error:

(Subroutine MATRIX-INVERT was called from the type 56 multizone building
model with an array size greater than 50 x 50).

It seems like switching to a smaller time step fixed the problem. I was
only using 1 hour steps and switched to half hour.

--

Brad Painting

Master of Science Candidate, Renewable Energy Engineering

Department of Technology & Environmental Design

Appalachian State University

Boone, NC  28608