[TRNSYS-users] Type 90 Wind turbine Problem

Agathe Camboly agathe.camboly at epfedu.fr
Fri May 15 01:26:26 PDT 2015

Good morning,

I’ve tried to use the ”Wind turbine” example available in the Example Library (Type 90) for a school project where we want to do a simulation of the electricity production of 5 wind turbines in France.
Unfortunately, we believe there’s a problem with the example because when we disonnect everything from the graph and we hit ”run”, a graph still appears.
Thus we can’t trust the graphs we have when we adapt the example to fit our project because they could be wrong.

Do you know anything about that and is there a way to fix it?

Thank you very much for any information you might have,
Regards,

Agathe Camboly