[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS EXPERIENCE Seminar

Julien Carton - ICSEED julien.carton at icseed.com
Mon May 11 06:11:00 PDT 2015

Dear all,

You might have already been informed of our TRNSYS EXPERIENCE Seminar,
that will take place on 28-29th May in Villers-les-Nancy (FRANCE).
This seminar has been launched based on user feedback of our yearly
*TRNSYS DAYS in Arlon (Belgium)* and we would be pleased to welcome *YOU*.

Registration will close on 17th May for organization reasons.
Please consider this opportunity to get real case studies, promote user
exchanges and discover new & future developments of TRNSYS from
TRANSSOLAR and CSTB!

More information, final programme and registration available on:
http://trnsysexperience.icseed.com
This seminar will be in english.

With kind regards,

The organization committee:
/Pr. Dr.-Ing Philippe André (Université de Liège)//
//Ass-Pr. Dr.-Ing Frank Scholzen (Université du Luxembourg)//
//Pr. Dr.-Ing Riad Benelmir (Université de Lorraine)//
//Dr.-Ing Julien Carton (ICSEED)

/
--
*Dr-Ing. Julien CARTON
**Gérant*

SARL ICSEED
Ingénierie-Conseil pour des Solutions Energétiques et Ecologiques Durables
CAREP 3 – 57, Sq. Herzog
54390 FROUARD
Tél : +33.6.61.48.46.19
Email : julien.carton at icseed.com