[TRNSYS-users] type 533 error

ALEXANDROS PECHTELIDIS apechtelidis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 05:35:14 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I tried to add a thermal storage (type 533), to the existing Tess Models
example high temperature solar library/annual solar field.tpf, before the
expansion tank, connecting the solar field to it's HX1 .
Everything was just fine and the model ran with no errors.
Then I would like to add component for the second heat exchanger of type
533 (HX2). I chose type 114 trying to simulate a geothermal well
(flowrate=15 m3/hr and temperature 60C).
This end up in 2 fatal errors in the log file. see the attached jpeg.

I cannot find parameter 50 for type 533 in it's parameter tab.
Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards
Alex