[TRNSYS-users] New type creation in Trnsys

Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au
Fri Jan 30 22:12:09 PST 2015

Usually when trnsys gets stuck is because:

-         The code run in an infinite loop (e.g. while loop with no exit condition from the loop)

-         You created a dynamically allocated array without delete it at the end of the code

Trnsys gives you an error ending the simulation if:

-         You have a division by 0 somewhere in the code

-         You are accessing an array in wrong way (e.g. index is wrong)

I don’t have other ideas why it gets stuck. Take in consideration that the most common error could be a division by zero or infinite loop.

Good luck,

Sergio Pintaldi