[TRNSYS-users] Error Message 441 after using equation

Ole Nienaber olenienaber at web.de
Fri Jan 30 01:36:19 PST 2015

Dear All,

I'm modelling a building zone with TRNBuild and I'm controlling my heat
and cooling demand by the Heat and Cooling Type Manager. It worked when
I use a simple schedule for my Cooling Type Manager to control the
temperature. But then I tried to use an input instead of the schedule.
In the deck, I implemented an equation which should give back 1 or 0
while using the mathematical function GT(T_zone, 24), so that I get back
a 1, when my Zonetemperature increases over 24°C and 0 otherwise to
regulate my cooling. But when I tried to calculate it, I received this
message like 30 times

TRNSYS Message 441 : The inputs to the listed units have not converged
at this timestep. The values at the last iteration will be used and the
simulation will proceed.  Reported information  : UNITS: 56

and then this one:

TRNSYS Message 450 : The maximum number of warnings allowed per
simulation has been exceeded. Please fix these warnings or increase the
limit on the number of warnings allowed per simulation (LIMITS command)
Reported information  : Not available

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you so much in advance,

Greetings,