[TRNSYS-users] Type55 (periodic integrator) output6

吴伟伟v v xiaoweiweiwu at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:56:51 PST 2015

Dear all,
I got a type55 (periodic integrator) output 6’s wrong output.  I chose type55 to get the sum of the squares of the input to compute the penalty function (P71,  GENOPTuser manual). But
I found that the output6 of the type55 is not it should be, while other results,
such as the minimum value and the mean value are right though.
For example, the only one input for the type55 is from 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, ……….to 24. The simulation step is 1hr, I want to evaluation the
output6 from 8am to 16pm for everyday. The simulation time from 0 to 24 in the TRNSYS studio.The set of the typer55 parameter is as the
following:
Integrate or sum input: -1Relative starting hour for input    7     hrDuration for input  8     hrCycle repeat time for input   24    hrReset time for input      24    hrAbsolute starting hour for input  0     hrAbsolute stopping hour for input       24    hr
According to my understand, the output6 of type55 should be:
For the 8th hour: 8*8=64the 9th
hour: 8*8+9*9=136the 10th
hour: 8*8+9*9+10*10=236……………….until add to 8*8+9*9+10*10+……………………+16*16 But the output6 of the type55 results was: (from 8th to 16th
):

  0

  1

  2

  5

  10

  18

  28

  42

May anybody help me figure out this problem? I am appreciated
for your reply.

With best regards,

Yours sincerelyWeiwei

Chongqing University