[TRNSYS-users] building simulation_type56

Fereshteh Aramoun fereshteharamoun at ymail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:10:15 PST 2015

Dear users,HelloI want to simulate thermal circuit in a multi-story building. I have developed the base case simulation model in Trnsys-16 and I calculated the base thermal load. Now, I want to turn heating and cooling off and add compression chiller to my model. I dont know how I should add this kind of chiller to my model and I dont access the tess library. I will be so grateful if any one provides me answer.

Thank you so muchFereshteh Aramoun