[TRNSYS-users] weather_data

Essam Mohamed esamsh at aua.gr
Wed Sep 17 04:57:10 PDT 2014

Dear George,

You can locate weather data files for Greece from

c/trnsys17/weather/Meteonorm/Europe/GR...

There are six weather files for Greece (Andravida, athinai,
athinai-Hellinikon, Kastoria, Kavala, Thesaloniki)

BR

Essam Sh. Mohamed

S-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of
george orestides