[TRNSYS-users] weather_data

george orestides geoore at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:37:27 PDT 2014

Hello Essam,Thank you for your help but unfortunately I do not use trnsys17.When I installed trnsys16.1 and the weather data i could not find the location of greece.I made a search on the internet and i realized that the extended weather data file was missing.Could you send me the .txt file ?thank you in advanceGeorge Orestidis