[TRNSYS-users] Radiator simulation

Masood Mobarak masood.mobarak at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 08:37:28 PDT 2014

Hello,

thanks to David, Sunliang and Joachim for helping me with the controller (hardware in the loop).

Iam trying to simulate radiator. I made a Heat Type in TRNBuild. The Problem is: When the temperatur of the room reaches the set temperatur, the temperatur doesn't change after that. It goes higher but it never falls. In real life it must have ups and downs but in my simulation the temperatur will not change. Do you have any suggestions how i can handle this problem.
A radiator cant hold a temperatur so constant. It needs time to regulate the temperatur.

Kind regards,

Masood Mobarak