[TRNSYS-users] Gain differences

Masood Mobarak masood.mobarak at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 10:47:22 PST 2014

Dear Marion,

thank you for your answer.

When I define a gain from the gain type manager then i deactivate the radiative part.
So the wall gain from an inside wall should be same as a gain from the gain type manager ?

Kind regards,

Masood Mobarak
 Datum: Donnerstag, 6. November, 2014 17:08 Uhr

 Dear Masood,

 a wall gain is gain into
 surface node of a wall.

 Gain defined by the gain type amanger consists
 of convective part which
 is transferred
 immediately to air node and a radiative part which is
 distributed to all surfaces of the zone.
 Thus they can't have the same impact on the
 air temperature.
 For checking a balance you
 can use the balance output.

 Marion