[TRNSYS-users] Error 114 Psyschrometrics wet bulb temperature in cooling Tower type 51b

Muthalagappan Narayanan muthalagappan.n at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:31:22 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I am new to TRNSYS and would like to seek your help for solving a error in
my model. I am modelling a solar absorption cooling system in which I use
the type 51b cooling Tower connected to the absorption chiller type 107 . I
connected the weather data using 33e psychrometric Component to cooling
Tower but still I experience this error 114 stating "The utility routine
Psychrometrics, which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air,
has be called with a wet bulb temperature above the maximum wet bulb
temperature for the given pressure. Please check the routine which calls
the psychrometrics routine for possible sources of errors". I am attaching
the tpf file and it would be nice if some one can help me overcome this
error. Thanks in advance for the help

With Regards
Muthalagappan Narayanan
Masters Student in Solar Energy Engineering
Dalarna University
Sweden