[TRNSYS-users] maximum length of simulation?

santeri siren santeri.siren.laatikko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:47:46 PST 2014

Dear users,

 I am trying to run a 10 year simulation

I have copied my weather data in the weather data file 10 times in a row.
So my weather file should provide data for a ten year period. Still my
simulation stops every time at 73273 hrs and gives error message (4 errors
were found in the deck).

is there a maximum length of TRNSYS simulation?

If there is, is there any other way to run 10 sequential one year
simulations (and change one parameter every time)?

regards,

Santeri Siren