[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Certification

Matt Duffy mduffy at aeieng.com
Fri May 16 09:03:17 PDT 2014

Yasmina,

I am not sure if this is precisely what you are seeking, but the United States Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy has recognized TRNSYS with the TESS Libraries as a "Tax Deduction Qualified Software."

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/publications/pdfs/corporate/ns/qs_trnsys_17_1_16_tess_17_1_1.pdf

"The software has been tested according to ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2007 Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Analysis Computer Programs."

Regards,

Matt Duffy
Sustainable

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1207 | F: 608.238.2614
mduffy at aeieng.com<mailto:mduffy at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>