[TRNSYS-users] GHE with two independent circuits (2 U-tube pipes in one borehole) and non-uniform placement of borehole in the storage volume

Nikos Androulakis n.androolakis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:17:28 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	GHE with two independent circuits (2 U-tube pipes in one
borehole) and non-uniform placement of borehole in the storage volume
Date: 	Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:13:07 +0200
From: 	Nikos Androulakis <n.androolakis at gmail.com>
<trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu>

Dear TRNSYS users,

1)I want to simulate a SAGSHP system with two independent circuits per
borehole. I understand that type557 is not appropriate for this case
(please, correct me if I misunderstood). Is Type 451 the right type for
this simulation?
2)Is there any type I can use so as to simulate a non-uniform placement
of the boreholes in the storage volume?

Thank you in advance. Sorry for my English.

Nick Androulakis.