[TRNSYS-users] Is there any difference between running simulation for a flat or entire storey in a residential apartment?

Tung Nguyen Huy nguyenhuytung.cxd1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:22:55 PST 2014

Dear All,

I need to compute the cooling load for a 24-storey buildings. Each storey
comprises 16 flats and a core where the elevator and escalator are located.

I'm confusing about
1. Can I run the simulation for a storey and then compute with the number
of storeys to get the cooling load for the whole building? If I do that, do
I need to divide flats into different zones such as living room, master
bedroom, etc... and how can I define the elevator zone?
2. Can I run only a flat and then multiply with the number of flats to get
the cooling load for the whole building?

Is there any difference between running a flat or entire storey?

Thank you so much in advance

Yours sincerely,
Nguyen, Huy Tung