[TRNSYS-users] Setting "front / back" coupling for interzonal airchange in type 56 - TRNFLOW interaction?

Philip philiphorn at gmx.de
Fri Jul 25 06:05:51 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I could not find an explanation on the coupling "front/back", see below.

I want to model an inter-zonal airchange between 2 zones (AT_009 and
R_007- _green arrow in the screenshot_), so I have to define one zone as
"*front*" and one as "*back*" and define the same coupling rate in both
zones.

  * But does it make any difference which is defined as front and which
    as back?

There is also a *TRNFLOW *Network that connects some other zones (AT_009
and AT_109 etc. ..) in order to realize*night ventilation* through an
Atrium.

The zone *R_007 is not connected to the TRNFLOW network*, but I guess it
would make sense to link it?

Any help highly appreciated!!!

Thanks, and have a nice weekend,
Philip