[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS storage heater

Azzopardi, Mark Mark.Azzopardi at aecom.com
Fri Jul 4 02:03:05 PDT 2014

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a way to model a storage heater as a source of heat input into a building model?

I am very new to using TRNSYS but a standard heating model (type 121) I think can be used to model its output but fails to capture the storage element. I want to be able to analyse the input power to the storage heater also but in the correct time frame which obviously without the storage element to the heater any input power would be instantaneous with the heaters output.

Hopefully my question is clear and I would appreciate any help.

Thank you & best regards.

Mark Azzopardi
mark.azzopardi at aecom.com<mailto:Andrew.Phinn at aecom.com>