[TRNSYS-users] performance curves for air cooled chiller

Abhay Pratap Singh engg.abhaypratap at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:01:54 PST 2013

hello users,
                 i m modelling radiant cooled building with FCU. i m
 taking air cooled chiller. my set point temperature is 16 degree C for
radiant chiller and 10 degree C for FCU chiller. my room set point is 24
degree celsius. i m taking chiller rated capacity as 10 ton for radiant
chiller and 5 ton for FCU chiller. by taking all these as input my zone
temperature is coming about 23-25 degree C. The load of Radiant Chiller is
coming about 40 KW/hr and the load of FCU chiller is coming about 15 KW/hr
which is very more than i expect. when i m doing the same thing in Energy
Plus then FCU Chiller is coming about 10 KW/hr and Radiant chiller load is
coming about 22 KW/hr that is ok.
so, please tell me what to do so that i can get better results.(i m taking
occupancy and internal load schedule same in both trnsys and Energy Plus).

Thanks for any help.

--
With regards,
Abhay Pratap Singh