[TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler free / trial version

Marcus jones.0bj3 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:14:08 PDT 2013

I think g95 option is worth looking I've never had the time to try it. If
you want to trial IVF, I had a successful compile a few months ago;
http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-fortran-studio-xe-evaluation-options

Digging in my notes, you will have to migrate the project and then change a
few settings as per Sec. 7.5.3.3. in programmers guide.

Good luck!

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones,  M.Sc., LEED®AP BD+C