[TRNSYS-users] Fortran compiler free / trial version

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Tue May 21 04:14:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking for a free (or trial) Fortran compiler to build a .dll for
TRNSYS 16.1 from a .for file.

1/ Is using a Fortran compiler the only way to create a new component from
a source code file?

2/ From what I have read, there are 2 options :

- IVF 6.6 + Visual Studio 2005 (both in trial versions) : I can't find a
trial version of IVF (a trial version of the current 2013 release is
available only on their website). Can you?

- g95 (with the tutorial available on the TRNSYS website) : the http
download link doesn't work anymore on the official website. Could you send
me a .zip archive of the binaries?

Thanks in advance for your helps

Regards,

*Damien CASETTA*
*INSA Lyon / Génie Energétique et Environnement*
*ENERTECH / Cabinet SIDLER*
*26160 Félines sur Rimandoule*
*Tél & Fax : 04 75 90 18 54*
*Courriel : **damien.casetta at gmail.com* <damien.casetta at gmail.com>