[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS

mhmd b mhmd.mb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:05:14 PDT 2013

Hi
I am a TRNSYS 17 user,I am trying to simulate an absorption chiller, I
connected it to a storage tank and then to a solar collector using pumps in
between, and I connected the solar collector to weather data. On the other hand,
I connected the chiller to a fan coil..
My problem is that the chiller is not responding to the change in the inlet
hot temperature and it is giving the same chilled water temperature even if the
inlet hot water temperature is changing. What is the solution of my
problem?
thank you