[TRNSYS-users] Solution to TRNSYS-MATLAB problem

saleh saadi salehsnjsaadi404 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 13:44:49 PST 2013

Just to add to the Maarten's advice.

Don't do that for all Matlab versions you have in your machine. I did this and took me two days of work to discover that the other version was the registered server. TRNSYS was not be able to open MATLAB engine.
So,
Do it only for the version that you have the DLL  for  (i.e., TYPE155.DLL).

regards,
Saleh