[TRNSYS-users] Flue loss coefficient in Type534 (TESS Lib)

吉永 美香 yoshi at meijo-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 6 22:10:07 PST 2013

Dear David and all,

I use TESS Type534, vertically cylindrical storage tank with immersed HX,
and face to a small problem with "gas flue losses". From what I understand,
the gas flue losses is for the modelling of heat loss through an immersed
gas pipes for boiler or some kind of heater.
In parameters, there are some "Flue loss coefficient for node" and their
unit are [W/m2K] or such order. If so, the area of the gas flue pipes also
need to be set, with unit [m2], but there isn't such a parameter.
I wonder if this is just a little mistake and the "Flue loss coefficient
for node" has the unit [W/K] correctly. This is more reasonable, because it
is explainded as "for node".

Thanks in advance.

Mika

Mika Yoshinaga