[TRNSYS-users] Keeping a value during a period

Damien Gondre damien.gondre at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 24 07:15:52 PDT 2013

Dear Pauline,

You have to use a type 93 (input value recall) in the utility library.
It allows you to store a variable for a given number of timestep.

What you have to do is to store the value of T17h during 1 timestep and
modify your equation as follow:
T17h=eql(mod(time,24),17)*temperature_zone10 *+
(1-eql(mod(time,24),17))*old_T17h*
*
*
In your equation box, *old_T17h* would be an additional input linked to the
output of type 93.
The output *T17h* of your equation box is then to be linked to the input of
type 93.

You'll get variable that will be updated every 24h at 5pm.

Regards,

Damien GONDRE

PhD Student

Centre de Thermique de Lyon (CETHIL)