[TRNSYS-users] Keeping a value during a period

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Wed Apr 24 06:26:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to modelize a manual night ventilation. For that I need to keep the value of temperature for the time X (for example 17 pm) and compare this value with a set temperature during a given period (for example a night).

I don't know to keep a value in a variable during a given period. Could anyone help me?

I began with the following formulas but  when the condition of the first  variable is not checked it returns 0 and the third variable doesn't return  what I want :

T17h = eql(mod(TIME,24),17)*temperature_zone10
periode = or(lt(mod(TIME,24),9),gt(mod(TIME,24),17))
vnat = gt(T17h,24)*periode*2

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,

Pauline GELIN