[TRNSYS-users] problem with iterations??

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Sep 27 10:04:24 PDT 2012

Karol,

I noticed from your listing (*.lst) file that your working
directory is located on your computer's desktop directory. This is not
recommended due to the potential issues with the Windows OS system and
write privleges. I would first try changing your working directory to
the ".MyProjects" directory or in a folder right on the "C:" drive. I am
not certain that this is the issue with the TRNEXE, but if the problem
persists, please contact your distributor, techsupport at tess-inc.com.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

TRNSYS on Facebook [4]

On 2012-09-27
03:46, Karol Bandurski wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I try to simulate
dwelling with natural ventilation. I set some algorithm for window
opening and ideal heating for colder part of year for each zone with set
temperature depending on time of day.

> When I run my yearly
simulation it stop in one moment and TRNEXE is frozen… There is even no
error! Then I can only turn off TRNEXE.

> Only think what appear
(many times) in .lst file is

> Notice: More than 6 iterations for
internal regulation HEATING/COOLING.

> I will be grateful for any
advice!

> I enclose .lst file.
>
> Regards,

> Karol Bandurski
MSc.

> Institute of Environmental Engineering [1]
>
> Poznan
University of Technology

> www.ee.put.poznan.pl [2]

www.put.poznan.pl [3]