[TRNSYS-users] error - messase 48

Christina Tsechelidou ctsechel at ee.duth.gr
Wed Sep 5 04:10:15 PDT 2012

 Dear trnsys users,

 I have a problem and I need your help..
 I simulate a small project but whet i run it it appears an error with
 message 48:

 "TRNSYS Message     48 : The TRNSYS processor has reported that an
 unrecognized control card was found while trying to read the input file.
 This error can be caused by underspecifying a required number of items
 in the input file.  For example, specifiying only 9 parameters after a
 "PARAMETERS 10" card has been read can cause this error. The line that
 caused this error is listed in the reported information below.  Reported
 information  : Cold-side"

 I simulate a solar field of troughs and an oil heater exchanger and I
 put an online plotter to see what happens with the temperatures and
 flows.
 Can you tell me what is going wrong and I cannot take results?I enclose
 the project to test it.

 Thank you in advance,
 Tsechelidou Christina